Mass-Ed is a technology-enabled education company (EdTech). We work with institutions to improve the quality of online and hybrid education at different levels of instruction –higher education, K-12 and professional education-.
We are hiring a Senior or SemiSenior FullStack Developer.
Minimum 4 years of experience.
- .Net Core
- SQL Server
- Knowledge of design patterns and frameworks
Knowledge of the following technologies is an asset (not exclusive):
- Azure Services: Active Directory, VMs, Containers
- Machine learning (ML) and Artificial Inteligence (AI)
- Microsoft Teams API
- Zoom API
Language: Fluent written and spoken English. (required).
Availability: Full time; Home Office. Periodic remote meetings (Zoom, Teams).
About the position:
- Research, design and implement advanced, scalable and flexible architectures to capture, process and format large volumes of data in different languages and from diverse sources.
- Develop novel modules, making use of the latest technologies in data capture, formatting and validation
- Develop educational software with videoconferencing technologies
- Use new, cutting-edge technology and tools to increase the efficiency of our processes and platform
Contact: send CV to Federico Sevil, Head of Technology (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Remote work, measured by results.
- Growth opportunities.
- Very good team and work environment.
- Very competitive salary conditions.